Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.112 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,586 (€935) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)