Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,768 ($1,415) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)