Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,757 prices entered by 513 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00184 BOB / COP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,137 (COL$2,793,603) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)