Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40048 BOB / ZAR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,593 (R 13,965) in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (39 minutes ago)