Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09225 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,083 (₨55,095) in Bidar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)