Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.835 BOB / PLN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,487 (2,990 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)