Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09204 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b3,977 (₨43,209) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)