Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00047 BOB / IDR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,700 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,545 (Rp 9,644,936) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)