Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06928 BOB / RSD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b5,986 (86,401 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)