Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02344 BOB / HUF
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,900 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,025 (214,347 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)