Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00457 BOB / LBP *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 65% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,411 (2,279,511 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)