Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05391 BOB / DZD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,625 (104,346 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)