Cost of living in Beaverton, Oregon, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beaverton, Oregon (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,433 ($1,801) in Beaverton, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)