Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00183 BOB / COP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,900 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,971 (COL$2,711,497) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)