Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09226 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 16% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,711 (₨51,060) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)