Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.569 BOB / NZD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 129% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,765 (NZ$3,013) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)