Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 772 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.911 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,086 ($1,459) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)