Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.020 BOB / ILS
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,074 (4,491 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)