Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 642 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.933 BOB / PEN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,317 (S/. 2,751) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)