Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00580 BOB / IQD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,790 (1,171,014 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)