Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.681 BOB / RON
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,097 (3,033 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)