Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00871 BOB / CLP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,479 (CH$743,943) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)