Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.897 BOB / GTQ
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,673 (Q8,557) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,615 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)