Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.953 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,900 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,553 (4,777TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)