Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.748 BOB / JOD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,593 (Dinar 881) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,615 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)