Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.842 BOB / SAR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 81% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,191 (﷼ 6,076) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)