Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00580 BOB / IQD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 65% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,370 (1,786,726 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 6 hours ago)