Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.880 BOB / AED
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,154 (Dirham 4,868) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 4 hours ago)