Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01785 BOB / NGN *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 89% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,370 (581,031 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)