Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09257 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,184 (₨55,999) in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (about 1 hour ago)