Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.941 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b3,430 (3,646TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)