Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12477 BOB / SDG *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 25% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,145 (33,223 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)