Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01816 BOB / NGN *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b5,769 (317,702 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)