Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.882 BOB / AED
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 70% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,855 (Dirham 5,236) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (39 minutes ago)