Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany vs Potchefstroom, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.588 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Potchefstroom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Potchefstroom (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,076 (€2,250) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 24,000 in Potchefstroom.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)