Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Potchefstroom, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.818 ZAR / GBP
Do you live in Potchefstroom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Potchefstroom (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 41,059 (£2,304) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Potchefstroom.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)