Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Portsmouth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 56 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13638 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Portsmouth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Portsmouth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Portsmouth you would need to make just about £1,190 (R$ 8,727) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Los Angeles, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 200 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)