Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Portsmouth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00005 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Portsmouth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Portsmouth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Portsmouth you would need to make just about £1,526 (Rp 29,266,199) in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Veracruz costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 3 hours ago)