Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Portoviejo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49904 USD / BBD
Do you live in Portoviejo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 60% more expensive than in Portoviejo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,598 (3,202 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)