Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Portoviejo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.500 USD / BBD
Do you live in Portoviejo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 64% more expensive than in Portoviejo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,643 (3,287 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)