Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Portoviejo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49730 USD / BBD
Do you live in Portoviejo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 60% more expensive than in Portoviejo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,599 (3,215 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Portoviejo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)