Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05161 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,387 (¥278,774) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 4 hours ago)