Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.860 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 44% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,789 (12,549元) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)