Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 693 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021.
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,800 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 6,564 in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)