Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,564 (﷼ 64,757,942) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)