Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00498 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,799 (₩2,568,011) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,400 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)