Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BRL / COP
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,200 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 6,993 (COL$4,486,600) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)