Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06542 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,500 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 6,772 (Taka 103,514) in Rajshahi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)