Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01000 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 76% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,879 (1,388,205 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rancagua costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)