Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27991 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,683 (Mex$ 38,165) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,600 in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 2 hours ago)