Cost of living in Nasik, India vs Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07497 BRL / INR
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 19% cheaper than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,400 in Porto Alegre you would need to make just about R$ 5,978 (₨79,733) in Nasik.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 3 hours ago)