Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11685 BRL / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,387 prices entered by 252 different people.
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 32% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,054 ($U51,813) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)