Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Porto Alegre, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12697 BRL / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,183 prices entered by 247 different people.
Do you live in Porto Alegre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Porto Alegre (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,830 ($U53,790) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)